1. Crochet two rows of 35 loops using the cotton yarn.
2. Crochet two rows of 30 loops using the washed haze yarn.
3. Cut a circle of floral fabric following the manufacturer’s instructions and cover the metal buttons.
4. Cut a leaf shape out of the leather or stiff fabric and use green embroidery thread and decorative hand stitch to add detail to the leaf shape.
5. Coil both pieces of crochet into a rose shape and stitch in place with a needle and thread.
6. Use the fashion motif as a base for the corsage – arrange and stitch the crochet flowers onto the motif and secure buttons in the centre of each flower.
7. Arrange and stitch the leather /fabric leaves onto the motif.
8. Finish the corsage by adding a brooch pin to the back of the motif.